Re: [orca-list] web page issues

How do I get my version of Orca?
The version might relate to my issues.
Also how do I send in a website which might have issues which were not there a few weeks ago?
Some of these sites might have sensitive information, one of them is a UK site.
I don't want to for example give my memorable word and password for my banking site so someone can indicate why I cannot view my statements or why my standing order list is not reading correctly, meaning the top one is read out, even for others I move down to.
I am sure none of this was happening a few weeks ago.
I can't even be sure if this began when I upgraded to Ubuntu Mate 18.10 with the version of Orca which comes with it by default.