[orca-list] web page issues

I am wondering if the web page issues affect anything with tables or forms like sometimes tab will take you through a dialogue on a page but currently it doesn't or if it does, Orca doesn't read it.

It is not the looping I had a while a go where you would read down with the arrow key and found the same line repeatedly spoken which happened in one version of Ubuntu I used and I think the version of Orca needed updating.

The problem is finding a public site which doesn't require certain information like passwords or other private information like an online bank statement where you can no longer just use the up and down arrows to view the statement and on my bank site, Halifax for example it misses the actual statement altogether and goes to the export option for some reason. I know it did read statements a few days ago so something has obviously changed somehow.