Re: [orca-list] Symbol names always sent as English strings

I started Gedit from a terminal after doing export LANG=pt_BR.utf8. I
started Orca also from a terminal in which I had done export
LANG=pt_BR.utf8. When I arrowed to the "*" character, Orca spoke
"asterisco". Dunno if that data point helps or not....

--joanie