Re: [orca-list] Orca does not read less and greater characters

Hi,

Thanks! Very good idea!

With best regards,

Oleg.

On 24.01.2019 9:46, Nick Wood wrote:
Hi,

In my case this started happening when I upgraded to Fedora 29 and espeak was changed to espeak-ng.

There's a bug in espeak-ng that prevents certain characters from being spoken. I believe it will be fixed in the next espeak-ng release.

Meanwhile I just reverted back to espeak.

Regards,

Nick