Re: [orca-list] Orca does not read less and greater characters

Hi,

I am using  espeak-ng, punctuation level set to all. But '<' and '>' are pronounced only when I am navigating character by character.

By the way, Is there any means to use espeak or espeak-ng directly without speech-dispatcher?

Thanks,

Oleg.