Re: [orca-list] capslock sticky

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi,

I cannot confirm in Ubuntu 18.04 and Orca master.

Milton

Op 21-01-19 om 08:30 schreef José Vilmar Estácio de Souza:

Hi all.

Since I am a frequent user of the terminal, I end up making use of the flat review mode very often.

It turns out that every time I make use of the flat review mode, the capslock key stays on.

Usually just press the capslock key to turn it off, but sometimes it does not turn off, even though I press the key several times and restart the orca. This does not happen only in the terminal, although for me it is more noticeable in the terminal because I use it a lot.

I am using arch linux with all the updates on a Vostro dell 5470.

Does this happen in other distros too?

Anyone have any solutions to this problem?

Thanks.

--
José Vilmar, Telefones: 21 2555-2650 e 21
          98868-0859,