Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird Improvements in Daily Builds Noticed

Hello am_dxer,

Thanks a lot for the feedback about that.

I've contacted Thunderbird developers week ago to report them such issues.

You're message make us able to contact Thunderbird developers to have more information, they have fixed an issue related to dbus messages and the fix will be shipped into the next 60.5 release.

I would be pleased to collaborate with you more closely because if the bugs you're encountering impact Hypra's users we could be able to fix them. Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to participate to our quality assurance program.

Best regards,
Alex.