Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird Improvements in Daily Builds Noticed

All that Peter said + I also now see that when there are more than a couple thousand emails in a folder, closing one email with ctrl + w does not give a lag as was the case before.

Now I can just close an email and move on the next one quickly from the list.

This is really amazing.

Regards.

Krishnakant.