[orca-list] remotely controlling Linux GUI

Hi all,

                I would like to control a Linux GUI remotely from my Windows machine with the speech and braille being brought to my Windows machine. Obviously, there is nothing simpler than controlling another machine through the command line, but what I’m after is an accessible VNC or something like it. Does this exist for Linux at all for speech and braille?

Thanks,

Aman