Re: [orca-list] a bug in the download file dialog with latest orca master and latest version of firefox

Hey Mayson.

Sorry for the delay. Was on holiday. Regarding your report, I'm afraid
I cannot reproduce it. Are you still seeing it? If so, could you please
capture a full debug.out from Orca master demonstrating the problem?

Thanks!
--joanie