Re: [orca-list] Footnotes in Libre Office

Hello,

Please look into the end notes / foot notes libreoffice help at https://help.libreoffice.org/Writer/Inserting_and_Editing_Footnotes_or_Endnotes

There is an insert endnote / foot note entry inside the insert menu on the menu bar. If you navigate to an end note or a foot note anchor in the document content, you can use the applications key to bringup the document popup menu where you can act on the selected note.

To navigate over the foot note / end note anchors in a document, you can use the navigator on the toolbar. Again also see the libreoffice help https://help.libreoffice.org/Writer/Navigator

Navigation toolbar has also some little accessibility issues but it can be used to an extend.

It would be more awesome if orca supported this as its quick navigation feature however that is not currently doable.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 2019-01-02 19:47 James via orca-list napísal(a):
Hi folks,

I have lookedthrough  the archive and searched on the web without
finding any info on this. Perhaps I have missed something? However,
could someone  tell me how (or if) it is possibleto work with/navigate
to/read footnotes/endnotes in Libre office with Orca?

Thanks

Best wishes

James