Re: [orca-list] Speech-dispatcher Upgrade Broken on Arch

Hi,

I just upgraded to 0.8.8-3. I have a custom patch I put in to speech-dispatcher, so I built it myself. I had to modify the PKGBUILD, because espeak-ng-git doesn't provide espeak-ng, so it was telling me that there were missing dependencies. After that, though, everything seems to be working fine. I just killed the old instance, and Orca automatically restarted it.
I hope you can get your issues fixed. I'd be happy to help however I can.