[orca-list] Rearranging collumn headers with Orca

I know a sighted person could easily enough drag and drop with the mouse, but I don't think we have this option within Orca. Therefore, leads to my question.

Within Thunderbird, is there a way within a mailbox to rearrange the message collumn headers, then apply that view to all mailboxes? What I'd like is to have the unread icon, if present, be first, rather than 3rd, then instead of the subject followed by the sender, I'd rather reverse that.

So, instead of

This is a test: Chris Gilland: Unread

I'd rather it say:

Unread: Christopher Gilland: This is a test.

I know there's not really a way to drag/drop, but I didn't know if there was maybe a configuration file I manually could change to fix this, or maybe a script someone had written that would help with this. Surely, I can't be the only person on this list who finds that order a little awquard. I've learned to deal with it, but honestly, it's a little annoying.

Chris.