Re: [orca-list] Orca not reading sender information in Gmail

Great, thank you.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 2:27 AM Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
To follow up on this: Given the nature of the problem, I've emailed
disability support at Google describing the situation and proposing they
add the header information to the accessible name of the list item. They
may or may not be willing to, but at least I'm starting a dialog so that
we can come up with a non-hacky, non-gmail-specific solution.

--joanie