Re: [orca-list] Strange speech problem

Hello,

Joanmarie Diggs, le ven. 15 févr. 2019 21:27:43 -0500, a ecrit:
At the moment, I cannot think of why we'd want that.

Ok, thanks!

It seems rather late in the release cycle to propose that be
changed. But perhaps giving it a try early in the next release cycle?

Sure!

In the meantime, perhaps Hypra could dog food the proposed change before
any patch is submitted to the Gtk+ developers.

Yes, we will install it on the daily work environments to make sure it
doesn't have adverse effects.

Samuel