Re: [orca-list] Eolie web-browser, a request

doesn't see anything firefox won't, so it would onlly be a back up for when something was temporarily broken with FX.

It is responsive enough, at least it was the couple of times I tried it, but just took up disk space for me as it did not seem to have any thing speicl to recommend it as far as I could tell.