Re: [orca-list] VINUX-SUPPORT: [ANNOUNCE] Slint64-14.2.1.2 is now ready for testing.

On 2/16/19 6:28 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello all,

I've been reading about Fenrir screen reader, but I don't seem to understand how it's supposed to be used. Rather, in which context or for what purposes exactly.

It's to be used whenever you want to have speech-based access to the Linux console (i.e., outside of a desktop environment). In this respect, it's similar to Speakup. However, it doesn't require a kernel module, and it is relatively advanced for what it does.