[orca-list] [ANNOUNCE] Slint64-14.2.1.2 is now ready for testing.

Where to go:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-testing/
Instructions:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-testing/README-14.2.1.2
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-testing/README.testing
What's new:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-testing/doc/NEW
More information:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-testing/doc/
Among which, for visually impaired users:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-testing/doc/ACCESSIBILITY
How-to upgrade:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-testing/doc/README.UPGRADE

Thanks to all who have helped do it what it is, be it with direct
contributions, discussions, questions, suggestions, reported
issues.

I am late managing the translations, so please dear translators
bear with me, and preferably if not yet done register to our
new mailing list: