Re: [orca-list] Likely bug with Office Writer, was: Re: More on submitting Orca bugs

Confirmed in Ubuntu 19.04, Orca master, and Writer 6.1.4.2.

On 2/15/19 9:55 AM, Christopher Gilland via orca-list wrote:
Very very close Joni, but not quite.

Now, when I shift+down arrow, I hear:

item 1 selected, bullet selected.

What I want to hear is just simply: Bullet Item 1 selected. No more no less. Then if I shift down arrow again, it would say bullet item 2 selected. One more time: bullet item 3 selected. I don't wish to be hearing the extraneous stuff afterward, like X Y or Z selected, bullet selected.

That's a little confusing, as symanticly that leads me to think that the bullet came after the actual text.

Chris.