Re: [orca-list] Semi-OT: What would be the best distribution for an old netbook, please?

Ollie,

Are you sure your machine is 32bit only?

It probably came with 32bit windows even it is 64bit capable, but can not say for sure with out checking. Most cpu's, even the weak offerings from both intel and AMD that were used ran 64bit OS's in 2010, well, not 100% sure about AMD, but the atom chips from then did, all I've seen anyway, and yes, it was a surprise to