Re: [orca-list] autocomplete in Gmail with Firefox broken

Hello Kristof,

Thanks for the report.

Could you please provide us those information ?
- Your GNU/Linux distribution and version
- Your Orca version
- Your Firefox version
- When the bug occur

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Alex.

Le 11/02/2019 à 20:54, Kristof Nijs via orca-list a écrit :
Hi All,

Don't know if this is Orca related or Firefox related.
I'm used to autocomplete email addresses in Gmail by typing the first
letters and then pressing Tab. This seems to be broken so that Firefox
can't capture the key event.

Also when logging in in Gmail, I was used to type my password followed
by Enter but now I have to tab to the "Next" button to proceed.

I hope this can be solved.

With kind regards,
Kristof