Re: [orca-list] Best application for making and receiving SIP (VoIP) calls?

Thanks for the pointer to the manual, Chrys. I saw and compiled this
client successfully, but couldn't figure out how to get it to do
anything.

Most important piece: How to tell it which device it should use? I have
6 audio devices, and it's not up to pj which one to use, it's up to me
to say which one to use.

Janina

Chrys writes:
Howdy,

pjsua with PJSIP comes into my mind. Its fullfeatured SIP and Commandline based. But didnt try it for years
since nobody of my near field uses SIP.

https://www.pjsip.org/
Manual
https://www.pjsip.org/pjsua.htm