Re: [orca-list] Slow, Scratchy espeak when called with speech dispatcher in Solus Mate 3.9999

Hi Dave,

I've reported this before to Luke, back when he was one of the lead developers on the Speech Dispatcher project, and I recall he said it was related to the way in which Speech Dispatcher and Pulse communicated with each other - and I assume quite a bit of work to fix.

Usually on my setup it starts off a bit crackly but settles down after a minute or so.

Does yours improve after a while or is it a constant issue no matter how long you leave Orca running?

Regards,

Nick