Re: [orca-list] epiphany accessibility, what accessibility issues need to be fixed?

Hi Majid.

Right now, I don't think there are bugs to report. Not because they
don't exist, but because in order to identify them I need to once again
try to move Orca's support over to use the web script, identify what
breaks, and then file bugs against WebKit. And then the person who will
likely need to fix those bugs in WebKit is also me.

That said, I'll put this back on my TODO list.
--joanie