Re: [orca-list] OT: Braille display recommendations for your humble maintainer

Feb 7 2019, Joanmarie Diggs has written:
My ancient refreshable braille display has finally died. I
need a new one, one which of course works with Linux. Any recommendations?
Hi Joanie,
I have worked with Papenmeiier EL40S and other EL models under Linux, as
well as with HumanWares, the old Baum Vario ones (Vario 40, and the
SuperVario series). Where appropriate I have used these with USB and
Bluetooth. Though I'm sure there are many more that will give
satisfaction.

Best wishes and good luck,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c