Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 07:08:25
From: Majid Hussain via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: Pavel Vl?ek <vlcekpavel93 gmail com>
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] ot Current Arch and Orca situation

hi there,
I did email them with sed query,
funny, no responce.
also created this issue on github.
https://github.com/Antergos/antergos-iso/issues/121
feel free to comment all of you,
if they see plenty of comments, they may  respond with a posative responce.

in the meantime, i've taken refuge with debian,
till this issue is fixed.
Majid

On 02/02/2019, Pavel Vl?ek via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
Hi there,

the latest iso, which has Orca is 17.06, but at this time, it can not be
installed. From 17.07, Orca isn't included in live full iso, so someone
must install it for you. When add accessibility packages is checked in
the installer, it installs brltty-minimal, speech-dispatcher, espeak and
Orca. But the latest iso downloaded all, installed all, but Orca isn't
working under Mate and something else is broken, because I can not open
any folder using Caja, so I'll try download the latest iso with torrent
and install it again. Sometimes, Orca can be installed under the latest
iso, but sometimes only, and I don't know why sometimes sudo pacman -S
orca under live works, sometimes not.

Pavel