Re: [orca-list] transfering a file via SSH

Use scp command from local host to remote host this way
scp file.conf pi@ip:/pathdest.conf

El El jue, 26 dic 2019 a las 22:22, Glenn K 0 L N Y :) <glennervin cableone net> escribió:
Hi,
I want to transfer a WPA_Supplicant.conf file with Teraterm from my windows computer to the Pine64 via SSH.
I'm connected, and Teraterm has options like "send file" and transfer, and inside transfer, there choices like:
Kermit
XMODEM
YMODEM
ZMODEM
B-Plus
Quick-VAN
I tried a couple, but I can't get them to show up in /etc/wpa_supplicant/.
I tried opening nano in SSH and then sending the file, but it does not transfer to the open file.
Thanks for any help.
Glenn