Re: [orca-list] Default location of settings/preferences

Running Ubuntu, I have long since searched for a feature to simply edit
and copy/backup my settings. I finally found this command:

dconf dump /org/gnome/orca/ > my-orca-settings.ini;

It dumps the current settings into an ini-style file in the current
directory. This can be edited and then re-imported using these commands
(turn Orca off, first):

dconf reset -f /org/gnome/orca/;
dconf load /org/gnome/orca/ < my-orca-settings.ini;

Hope this helps,

FWieP