[orca-list] Default location of settings/preferences

Hello,

I'm a Ubuntu user trying to locate where the changes made to Orca settings via the Screen Reader Preferences GUI are saved. I've found reference to `~/.local/share/orca/user-settings.conf` as well as a Ubuntu downstream gsettings schema, but have been unable to find anything in either of those locations after searching extensively and monitoring for recent changes. My preferences do persist between sessions, I just can't for the life of my locate them. I'm aware I can use the user-prefs-dir option to manually set this, but I am hoping to find the default location.

Best,
 Alynne