Re: [orca-list] error building orca

Hopefully fixed. Please pull master and let me know. Thanks for catching this and apologies that it needed to be caught.

--joanie

On 8/29/19 3:30 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey José.

Someone from the community contributed a modification to the README (making it a markdown file). Looks like they didn't update something in the build tools. Lemme look.

--joanie