[orca-list] Orca and LXDE

Hi folks

#Hoping everyone is well.

I took my first foray today into adding a new desktop environment to my Ubuntu install. I am running MATE and wanted to see if i could find something that was just a little bit snappier. I did. I came across LXDE after trying and dispensing with XFCE.

Does anyone have any advice for using Orca with LXDE please? I noticed for instance that Alt + Tab does not speak though Alt + Escape performs the same job. I also noticed that the menu that appears when Alt + Space is pressed does not speak. Otherwise, LXDE and Orca appear to work well, aside from Terminal refusing to speak on occasion.

Thank you so much Joanie and all for all of your hard work. I hope soon to join the ranks of the coding contributors.

Best wishes and thanks

James