Re: [orca-list] OT: Making screencasts with both computer audio and microphone?

Hi,
I use vocoscreen for screencasting. It has lots of settings.
Greetings, Wolfram

Alex ARNAUD via orca-list schrieb:
Le 29/08/2019 à 16:42, Nolan Darilek a écrit :
Anyhow, wondering if anyone has done this? I've done some research, but short of using something like OBS, which I don't even know is accessible, I'm not sure what my available options are. I'm not looking to stream professionally--I just want something to capture full computer audio alongside video, and to mix it with my voice. I also don't know that recording both separately will work since syncing later would probably be a challenge non-visually.

I'm using Kazam to do that.

Best regards,
Alex.