Re: [orca-list] Orca announces "blank" instead of "new line" at the end of lines

Actually, I think the behavior in Thunderbird is the incorrect behavior. There's actually not a newline character there. Orca saying "new line" means it's lying to you.

So.... Is your bug report that you don't like the word blank? Or is your bug report that you don't like the inconsistency between what happens in Thunderbird compared to the other apps. If it's the latter, I agree. If it's the former, let's discuss.

--joanie