[orca-list] Problems with web-based text editor

I've seen such a problem on a couple of websites now, but the easiest one to show is
https://scribie.com/
Near the bottom of the page, click Transcribers and then open the Practice tab. Select any practice file on
that page; they are all publicly available. The easiest way to reproduce my problem is by clicking the Auto
Transcribe button, which populates the editor with text that needs to be corrected. The problem is that once
I get this text into the editor, I can't correct it, because nothing is spoken as I move through the text. I
can switch to browse mode and leave the editable text area, but doing this seems to indicate that the text is
in fact below the editable text area. However, clicking on the word or letter I need to correct seems to
return my cursor to the beginning of the text area instead of putting it on the character I clicked in flat
review. Is this something that can be fixed in Orca or in Firefox, or is this a problem with the editor
implementation itself, to be reported to the website development team? Thanks for any help.
~Kyle