Re: [orca-list] Installing Orca master?

Once installed, how do we check for updates and if found install those
updates?  Might this be a good use for a crontab script?

On Wed, 21 Aug 2019, Vojt?ch ?miro via orca-list wrote:

Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 13:52:07
From: Vojt?ch ?miro via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: Jason White via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Installing Orca master?

Hello.

You must do this:

On uzbuntu software card you must enable Ubuntu software source codes.

On other card you mus enable Canonical partners and sources.

Open Terminal and write:

sudo apt build-dep orca

git clone https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/orca.git

cd orca

PYTHON=/usr/bin/python3.7 ./autogen.sh

make

sudo make install

That's it.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 21. 08. 19 v 19:35 Brandt Steenkamp via orca-list napsal(a):
Hi everyone,

I am running Ubuntu 19.04 as my daily driver, meaning stuff is a little
behind. How do you install Orca master off of github?

I know git clone, already have the latest master. I just cannot for the life
of me recall the full autogen command. Then make followed by make install.

Help?