Från: Christopher Chaltain
Skickat: den 17 augusti 2019 17:11
Till: mjonsson1986 gmail com; orca-list gnome org
Ämne: Re: Sv: Re: [orca-list] other mail clients that work with orca

I've been using Linux as my primary operating system since 2011, and I've tried Evolution off and on that whole time, and I've never found it accessible, so those must have been really old times!

You might want to try to give SeaMonkey a try, but it might suffer from the same issues you're having with Thunderbird, since it shares much of the same code.

If you don't need a GUI client, you could try Mutt from the command line. It supports IMAP.