Re: [orca-list] Menu Labelling

hi there,
i'm not getting that issue, admitidly i'm running on arch linux, so my
mate version may be ahead of yours?
what does it say when navigateing over the problimatic applets?
here is the github repo for mate-applets you could submitt an issue there,
you will need to locate your mate-version :)
https://github.com/mate-desktop/mate-applets
https://github.com/mate-desktop/

Majid