Re: [orca-list] Problems in Firefox menus

This is a regression in Firefox. You can reproduce it using Accerciser:
1. Monitor firefox for object:selection-changed and object:state-changed
2. Arrow up/down in some menu that's not bookmarks
3. Arrow up/down in the bookmarks menu

You'll see that other menus emit events; bookmarks does not. Could you or someone from Hypra file this bug?

Thanks!
--joanie