Re: [orca-list] Coding new commands for Orca

hi chris
welcome back after your time away from us!
found this that may be of use it's more of an overview but may assist you:
https://developer.gnome.org/accessibility-devel-guide/3.32/accessibility-devel-guide.html

and a comment from another poster found in the orca archives states thusly:
The only up to date technical documentation that exists consists of comments
in the Orca source files. There may be a paper describing Orca available on
the Web, written when Orca was first created, but it won't help much with the
questions you're asking.
i'm aware this is not much, but it's what my hunting gave me,
I look forward to your addons i.e battery status to orca main not
using pluggin systems which at the end of the day are added on and not
apart of orca yet.
curious, which distribution you with?
Majid