[orca-list] Orca seems to be announcing preloaded tabs and extension pages

Hi,

When starting Firefox (up to version 68, Orca master) but before
navigating, and with FF configured to show a blank page at startup, I
hear Orca reporting the progress of pages being loaded. These include
pages I've visited previously, images, and extensions. If I disable
the setting browser.newtab.preload in about:config, some of the
announcements go away, but not those for extensions. I'm unsure how
Firefox handles the loading of extensions, so I don't know if having
Orca ignore them would be trivial, but would there be a possible way
to fix this?

Thanks,
Justin