[orca-list] Orca and gnome settings application

Hi again, sorry for bother you again, but I will report all the orca issues and related accessibility problems because I want linux to be accessible for all blind

problem with the settings application

If I press super key, a search menu opens, (I suppose, because Orca says nothing). I write Universal access, to find the accessibility related settings. I find a result, I open the result, and orca says "frame, frame, frame......"... sometimes Orca reads two or three settings without stopping etween them, or sometimes reads that a toggle is a pane,..., or sometimes reads nothing while I am pressing the Tab key, but reads something when pressing shift+tab,... I think the settings app accessibility must be redesigned.

Here are my details

Computer: Dell Vostro 15-5568

Processor: Intel core I5 Caby lake

Memory: 16 GB RAM