[orca-list] orca and gdm

Hi all

I am spanish so sorry for my english writing...

There is a bug when using orca in gdm, when I want to pic a desktop environment, i press the button that expands a menu to choose the desktop environment but orca is unable to focus the menu using only the keyboard. To solve this, I use the mouse pointer to read the menu items and this way select my desktop environment, but it's a problem for those who can't use the mouse

Here are my details

Computer: Dell Vostro 15-5568

Processor: Intel core I5 Caby lake

Memory: 16 GB RAM