[orca-list] Orca, tables and wiki possible bugs

This is related, and I've run into it while researching yesterday on Wikipedia, but I don't know for sure if it's an Orca issue, tables issue, Wikipedia issue, or.....

So, I was researching tornadoes yesterday to settle an argument, I went to the 'Tornadoes of 2012' page, and then went to a list (say the list from Januray to February). Now, here's the issues.

1. The page is a cluttered mess, this isn't really Orca's fault, it's how the tables are laid out. However.....

Reading a whole row does not work, it sticks at a cell. For example, it's laid out like this

EF# Location County/parish State

For example
EF0 Nowhere Nowhere County Example state

Now, the problem is this, and it may well be how the tables are set upp, and it may be me not getting how Orca handles tables....but I assumed Orca would read the full row if I selected that. Instead, it only reads one cell, for instance the Nowhere for location, then stops when it should read the whole scroll

Secondly, Orca can get stuck on links, however I'm 99% sure that's an issue with Wikipedia's site and layout. I've had instances where, in the aformentioned tables, Orca won't scroll past a link, I have to hit the arrow multiple times.

To replicate, go to any big table list, I just used the list of US tornadoes as an example, and scroll around