Re: [orca-list] yet another site that orca doesn't like

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi all.

I can not confirm.

I am using arch linux with all updates and orca from master.

On 4/30/19 9:49 AM, kendell clark via orca-list wrote:
hi all

I'm not usually in the habbit of reporting websites that orca doesn't like much since joanie tends to get annoyed with me if the bugs aren't orca bugs but bugs in the website, and rightly so, since getting website admins to fix their sites is usually a long drawn out process, at least in my experience. But this site is exceptionally bad with orca. The site is instacart, a grocery delivery service that uses local grocery stores to deliver food to your house over the internet. The site is http://www.instacart.com, and you don't need an account to check the site out. There are no specific reproduceable issues with orca, no particular thing causes orca to act up, but the site is generally sluggish with orca, slow to respond, although it is usable, if a bit slow. This is with latest orca built from master yesterday, orca reports it's version as 3.33.2 pre. This is on ubuntu mate 19.04, all updates applied as of ten minutes ago. This is with firefox, latest version in ubuntu, version 66.0.3+build1-0ubuntu1

thanks

Kendell Clark