[orca-list] chromium with orca 3.34

Hello joanie,  another question with orca and chromium.  On your
testing of orca and chromium,  how much faster do pages load with orca
and chromium? Chromium is a lot faster with speed than firefox is at
and when we go to a webpage with chromium are we still going to get
the loading page and finished loading messages from orca or are those
now going to be gone with chromium? thanks joanie and I hope my
questions make sense! hope to hear back from you soon! awesome work on
orca! Oh yes also one last question as well,  I know Microsoft uses
chromium as  the back end engine for their Skype app for Linux will
orca finally work with Skype when the chromium support comes in?
Aloha, Mayson.