Re: [orca-list] about chromium support

Hi Joanie and All,

Sorry, Joanie. I originally meant to send this to the list and not to you directly. Here it is again, on list this time. :)

Perhaps this is a very basic question from a beginner, but what version of Orca ships with Mate desktops (e.g.: 2x or 3.x) and will Mate desktop users get Chromium support?

Warm regards,
Alex

Alex Jurgensen,
I wear many hats!

President and Independent Living Skills Instructor
Camp Bowen Society for the Independence of the Blind and Deafblind

Fostering independence Through Friendship

www.campbowen.ca

+1 (604) 947-0021
+1 (844) MYBOWEN (692-6936)

Direct extension: 102