Re: [orca-list] a couple of basic questions

Perhaps that's what's missing. In my .bashrc I have:

export DISPLAY=:0

I think that's essential. Looking through the file, I'm not immediately
seeing anything else that might be relevant which I've previously
forgotten to tell you.

Sorry to dribble this out. It's been so long ago I set all this up, I
just don't remember all the details.

Janina

John Covici writes:
Gnome is running but I am using a regular tty, do I have to set
DISPLAY variable before I do the xclip?

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 05:34:15 -0400,