Re: [orca-list] Clickable table rows on the web

Hello,

And thank you for a prompt change.

Table cell, list item are also considered focusable widgets.

I know adding more checks affects performance but can these other objects become abused like table rows on the web?

Would check for focusable or focused be appropriate when looking for focusable widgets in order to try to hack this independently from the object role? Or is that proven not very reliable as well?
I mean checking for focusable or focused state as an addition to the object role.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa April 23, 2019 10:20:52 PM UTC používateľ Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> napísal:
Hi Peter.

I just removed table row from the list of focus mode widgets and your
rows now show up as clickables. We have logic which also checks if an
object is a grid descendant, and that should catch most table rows we
want to treat as focus-mode widgets.

I wouldn't be surprised if my change just broke something. By the same
token, I'm doing a major overhaul of Orca's web support at the moment,
so might as well include this change now so it's included and gets lots
of testing. You are, of course, testing with master and looking for
regressions, right? Right?? <grins>

Thanks!
--joanie

--
Odoslané z môjho Android zariadenia prostredníctvom K-9 Mail. Prosím, ospravedlňte moju stručnosť.