Re: [orca-list] Accessible radio player

Actually, I should have been more clear, and that's totally my fault. What I'm seeking isn't a CLI. I'd want a GUI.

Chris.

On 04/20/2019 05:03 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
python-radio can do this, the list is limited though.  Pianobar is a
linux-compatible pandora radio player though with more variety.

On Sat, 20 Apr 2019, Vojt?ch ?miro via orca-list wrote:

Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:04:52
From: Vojt?ch ?miro via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: Jason White via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Accessible radio player

Hello.

I would like something like Tapinradio or Screamerradio for Windows. Some app
with list of radio stations which I can launch.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 19. 04. 19 v 23:14 Christopher Chaltain via orca-list napsal(a):
What kind of radio are you looking for? Google Play Music is very accessible
using Firefox and Orca. You can get access to countless music and other
streams.