Re: [orca-list] Resorce Intensivity of Orca

what do you mean, "burn through"? It is not likely that orca is causing
some kind of hardware failure. Orca will run on machines where jaws or
nvda will not but that is primarily because linux will run on machines
where Windows will not.  A few weeks ago, I installed debian and orca on
a laptop someone just gave me because it couldn't be upgraded to Win 7,
much less Win 10. It was a tad sluggish but easily tolerable.